The city of Marrakech is home to many souks and markets, hidden in the narrow streets and squares of the medina. Make a visit to the souks of Marrakech 3 hours with a very professional and intellectual tour guide who will explain you the tradition and culture of Marrakech and Morocco in general.
The souks are divided into small souks as goods sold and dedicated to the craft and the creation of Moroccan items like slippers, wood paneling, brass works, forges, works in bronze, jewelry, caftans, carpets ... To fully explore the town red, enter the world souks consists of a maze of narrow streets. You will find many areas set up by traders who are welcoming and helpful. Then you will visit the famous Jemaa el Fna also called "jemaa rbah" which is indescribable atmosphere reigns in this magical space.
What is included?
• Professional Tourist Guide and intellectual
• Good service
What is not included?
• Personal expenses
-Visit the famous Jemaa el Fna typical and traditional
- Explore the souks of Marrakech and enjoy the beautiful moments during this visit
- Enjoy the friendliness and warmth of service that we offer our customers
* Duration: 3 hours
* Available: daily
* Check-Out: 10h00 or 15H00 p.m. local time your hotel as you prefer
* Return Time: 13H00 p.m or 18H00 p.m. local time as you prefer