Ouarzazate is the true gateway to the south of Morocco; it is a desert city that attracts tourists from different nationalities. You will journey through the High Atlas is considered a gateway to the Sahara desert.
Departure to Ouarzazate via the Col de tizni -N- Tichka a fabulous place where you will discover the beauty of the landscapes where there are small Berber and inhabited by Berber people who are considered the first populations of Morocco villages.
The trip takes about 3 hours and will be done in three parts:
First stop at the top of Tizi n'Tichka , the second stop is at Kasbah Ait Benhaddou ( World Heritage Site ) and the 3rd stop is Ouarzazate ( The Hollywood of Africa) where you can visit the film studios in the afternoon return to Marrakech.
What is included?
• Transportation by air-conditioned with a professional driver and clean vehicle.
• Transport insurance.
What is not included?
• Fees Monuments.
- enjoy the sights that lie between Marrakech and Ouarzazate during this excursion.
- Visit the largest movie studio and the kasbah Taouirt.
- Visit the famous Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou .
- discover the most beautiful scenes of villages and high mountain views.
* Duration: One day.
* Available: Every Day.
* Departure Pick Up Time: 07h00 local time your hotel.
* Return Time: 7:00 p.m. local time.