The Pearl South Marrakech is rich in historical monuments, a visit to the historic monuments of 3 hours with a very professional tourist guide and intellectual who will guide you to discover and see the famous main monuments in the medina of Marrakech. You will start by visiting the Koutoubia Mosque, the largest mosque in Marrakech with a beautiful minaret 70 meters high and dates back to 1137.
Then you will visit the Bahia Palace (Palace of Beautiful, brilliant) Built in the 19th century and considered one of the major monuments of cultural heritage of the country and is surrounded by beautiful gardens full of fruit trees and sweet smelling flowers.
After visiting the Bahia Palace, you will visit the Saadian tombs, dating from the time of the great sultan Ahmad al-Mansur Saadi (1578-1603), these tombs were discovered that around 1917 and have known the beauty of their decoration that continue to impress Tourist.
What is included?
• Professional Tourist Guide and intellectual
• Fees Monuments
• Good service
What is not included?
• Personal expenses
- Explore famous historical monuments of Marrakech.
- Admire the quality and warmth of service
- Spend a beautiful and strong moments during this historic visit
* Duration: 3:00
* Available: daily
* Check-Out: 10:00 am or 15:00 p.m. local time your hotel as you prefer
* Return Time: 13:00 p.m. 13:00 p.m. local time as you prefer