The first visit will be the Majorelle Gardens one of the most visited places in Morocco, it is a very fabulous place that is designed by the French artist Jacques Majorelle in 1931 and restored by Yves Saint Laurent, these tourist botanical gardens inspired gardens Islamic are now a haven of peace in the city of Marrakech. This beautiful tropical garden features fountains, pools, bamboo forests, cactus and a fabulous collection to the private museum. Furthermore you will find hundreds of birds with different atmospheres. After that a visit to the garden of a large menara of olive trees in the heart of this garden, also a large pool at the base of a flag.
Menara garden is very peaceful and privileged to walk
Before returning to the hotel, you have a tour of the oldest, famous, historical city walls of Marrakech.
What is included?
• Professional Tourist Guide and intellectual
• Fees Monuments
• Good service
What is not included?
• Personal expenses
- Discover the famous gardens and the ramparts of Marrakech.
- Spend a great time during your walk
- Admire the quality of service
* Duration: 3:00 hours
* Available: daily
* Check-Out: 10:00 am or 3:00 p.m. local time your hotel as you prefer
* Return Time: 1:00 p.m or 6:00 p.m. local time as you prefer