Departure from Marrakesh at 09:00 to visit this magical site Imlil , the starting point of many hiking, this is a wonderful place for those who would walk in the Toubkal Massif . The highest peak in North Africa.
Imlil is a small beautiful Berber village known for its miraculous beauty and original landscapes and limitless arousing the admiration of visitors, will definitely enjoy the various ups and downs of the mountains bordering the entrance to the large Moroccan Atlas .
You will discover the charm of Imlil where the climate is temperate and the natural and wonderful landscape.
In imlil you will take a short hike 1h30 and admire the beautiful scenery and Berber village.
Finally, you will take the road back in the afternoon, leaving you in charge of an image so memorable that you will keep forever.
What is included?
• Transport with professional driver
• Vehicle air-conditioned luxury and comfort.
• Transportation Insurance
• Service quality
What is not included?
• Personal expenses
- Enjoy the nature, the mountains which are amazing
- Take a lunch special Berber tajine
- Discover many waterways which are numerous in the region
- A walk to discover the charm of this wonderful place
* Duration: One day
* Available: daily
* Pick up Departure: 09h00 local time your hotel
* Return Time: 4:30 p.m. local time
* Pick Up and drop off From your Hotel